Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Country Gal by Vanita Blundell Feb. 6, 2007

I am sure some of you are wondering how the hypnotism turned out. Some of you maybe are unaware that I, along with 12 other people, consented to let ourselves be hypnotized as a fund raiser. It was an interesting experience. It would have been easier to “go under” if I was not in front of 150 people. And tuning out the audience was, for me was extremely difficult. Just as I was feeling really relaxed my mind went to “what on earth are you thinking?”. I think that if I wanted to use hypnosis as a tool to lose weight or some other vice it would be effective. Only if I was in an office alone with the hypnotherapist. I found out a little more about myself- I have a stronger will than I thought I did. I guess what I am saying is that if I do something silly in public I would like for it to be my idea and not someone else’s.
We watched the Super Bowl Sunday. The main reason I watch is the commercials. They were alright - but I was a little disappointed that there were fewer advertisers than usual. We were frustrated with the half time show. Of course, everyone has a solution- ours is that we would like to see the High School and College and Professional - National Champion Cheerleaders do a routine and the High School and College National Champion Marching Band do a routine. We think that would a lot more entertaining than what they have had in the past few years.
I have had a report that they have heard the Killdeers. As most of you remember my dad always looked for the little bird around the twentieth of February. This means they are early this year and maybe just maybe spring really is around the corner.

No comments: